How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Yass do it! do it!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:0518192919139929282/10
When I click on that number, it gives me the call and FaceTime options…
Should I do it?![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
19191991199119910119/10 A man….yelling.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38710402570257905797501700/10 what?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8291919191010101910/10 Im a rule breaker…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
164981694871498741071090/10 what just happened tho?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2772819281819198181/10 I called that number
Also why did you tell me and Ryder to calm down i was just getting started!!
Also why did you tell me and Ryder to calm down i was just getting started!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
77887978978/10 BRIAR ANDERSON!! WHAT!!
so yeah the emojis..... The second I found out Brair was laurie I I sent her like 6 - 7 owls sry and yeah....
Briar will tell the rest....
so yeah the emojis..... The second I found out Brair was laurie I I sent her like 6 - 7 owls sry and yeah....
Briar will tell the rest....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
well, i did cuz i wanted to ......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:10 2772819281819198181/10 I called that number
Also why did you tell me and Ryder to calm down i was just getting started!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |