How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:03 813047901480/10 your choice, meli!
18192919139929282/10
When I click on that number, it gives me the call and FaceTime options…
Should I do it? :wow:
Yass do it! do it!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
19191991199119910119/10 A man….yelling.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7886787678836776/10 You actually did it? :O

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38710402570257905797501700/10 what?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8291919191010101910/10 Im a rule breaker…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
164981694871498741071090/10 what just happened tho?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2772819281819198181/10 I called that number
Also why did you tell me and Ryder to calm down i was just getting started!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
77887978978/10 BRIAR ANDERSON!! WHAT!!

so yeah the emojis..... The second I found out Brair was laurie I I sent her like 6 - 7 owls sry and yeah....
Briar will tell the rest....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:10 2772819281819198181/10 I called that number
Also why did you tell me and Ryder to calm down i was just getting started!!
well, i did cuz i wanted to ......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7775678888877/10 BRAIR?