OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23

DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Very well done, standing ovation to you lot

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24

It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Very well done, standing ovation to you lot
Thanks Ryfer! Hi btw!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24

It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Very well done, standing ovation to you lot
THANKS!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24

THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Very well done, standing ovation to you lot
Thanks Ryfer! Hi btw!
Wsp? and No worries. @Lily Clarke Artists deserve an applause

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
you gonna make one?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
Real! I can't find a FC that suits Av at all! I found one for Dyl though!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:05
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
Real! I can't find a FC that suits Av at all! I found one for Dyl though!
My fc for Esther is some people who look similar. I can’t fined one for her as well

OOC Let's Chat!
It's so silly you'd think I'd be able to find a guy with glasses and purple hair on Pinterest but nooooo

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
i think i found one, lotus

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9