Let's Chat!
Very well done, standing ovation to you lotLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Thanks Ryfer! Hi btw!Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44Very well done, standing ovation to you lotLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
THANKS!!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44Very well done, standing ovation to you lotLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Wsp? and No worries. @Lily Clarke Artists deserve an applauseFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:45Thanks Ryfer! Hi btw!Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:44Very well done, standing ovation to you lotLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
Let's Chat!
you gonna make one?Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Real! I can't find a FC that suits Av at all! I found one for Dyl though!Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
My fc for Esther is some people who look similar. I can’t fined one for her as wellAvery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:05Real! I can't find a FC that suits Av at all! I found one for Dyl though!Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:04 Yall I love trying to find Lotus a fc but it's difficult but ik it's gonna be worse for my inpc ;n;
Let's Chat!
It's so silly you'd think I'd be able to find a guy with glasses and purple hair on Pinterest but nooooo
Let's Chat!
i think i found one, lotus
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |