OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
its more than that...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
Hello!
Hi what's going on?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:06

MAKE ME UR RADIOOO
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo
YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA
Told you i know every single song :rofl:
Yeah, you do girly!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
You’re talking to a teenage singer songwriter…
MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Otherwise…..
THERE IS NO OTHERWISE.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
its more than that...
What?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
Hello!
Hi what's going on?
Chaos :wise:

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
You’re talking to a teenage singer songwriter…
MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Otherwise…..
THERE IS NO OTHERWISE.
Maddy and you seriously same there.
But no what do you mean, what chaos?
I wanna be a part of it too

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:10 I just walked into a song chat
Hello!
Hi what's going on?
Chaos :wise:
plus a bit lot of teasing

@Ryder Hawke i assure that you don't wanna be a part of the chaos
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 30 Apr 2026, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
RYRY!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles