OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
Singing in harmony
I bet she's bragging

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:07 Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two
And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09

And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
That was our place, I found it first
I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09

And tradin' jackets
Laughin’ 'bout how small it looks on you

@Lily Clarkesm1 came up with smthng for u
Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:09

Watching reruns of glee
Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu? (Ah), hmm

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:10
I bet she's braggin to all her friends, sayiN youre so unique
So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu? (Ah), hmm
DO YOU GET DEJA VU!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles