OOC Let's Chat!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
NO WE DON'T!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
NO WE DON'T!!!
WE DO? DO I KNOW YOU?????

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
NO WE DON'T!!!
WE DO? DO I KNOW YOU?????
DONT YOU????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
You start
I’ll join
COME ON LILLLLYYY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:04
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
NO WE DON'T!!!
WE DO? DO I KNOW YOU?????
DONT YOU????
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY CAN I?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS DONTTTTT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Out of Bio, now to History! Yay!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:04
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:03 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRIAARRRRR
LETS GOOOOOOOO
BTW BRIAR WE NEED TO HYPE LILY!!
NO WE DON'T!!!
WE DO? DO I KNOW YOU?????
DONT YOU????
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY CAN I?
YES GUYS!! TOGETHER TY BRIAR!!!

LETS GOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe