OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14

Yeah, why not?
K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Which one?
Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?
Ahh right she did...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:19
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16

K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Which one?
Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?
Ahh right she did...
Yeah, so that one.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
*slips in*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
*slides next to her* How are you??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
Hey Brook!!! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
Hey Brook!!! Hru?
LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
Hey Brook!!! Hru?
LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:35
Emmeline Harris wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
Hey Brook!!! Hru?
LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!
Someone as in Ryder??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:35
Emmeline Harris wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
Hey Brook!!! Hru?
LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!
Someone as in Ryder??
Right??

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah @Briar Anderson

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9