How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YESSSS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 okay fine, you keep your ickle Earth while I take up the whole of space....or whats left of it. More space for me
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
717276262627277272890/10 heyy! What should I name our RP?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LILY! How ya doing?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 LILSSSS!!!! I NEED YOU TO BACK ME UPPP!!
BTW PFP CHANGE!!??? SO CWUTEEEEE
BTW PFP CHANGE!!??? SO CWUTEEEEE
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
71626626262627736362782828282892220/10 yeah Ryder recommended it....
Also what for?
I am doing good, Ryder?. What bout u?
Also what for?
I am doing good, Ryder?. What bout u?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ofcourse Maddy my choice is never wrongLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17 71626626262627736362782828282892220/10 yeah Ryder recommended it....
Also what for?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinty/10 He is being annoying and eating the galaxy, Silly frog
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 LILY!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―