How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 *cough**cough* No. I can even destroy MaddyTrex if I wanted to

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinty/10 YOU DID NOT JUST GO THEREEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Did so

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 *THROWS RYDER TO THE GALAXY* WHERE IS MY LILS!!???

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 oops

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *eats the galaxy* Your Lily cant save you now!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 Ryder's going mad

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinty/10 DEFFO IS! BTW U CANT ENTER EARTH, U ARE BANNED

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Why? Earth is my home.....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 poor guy... NOT

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯