How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Same. Who are you again?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Sup
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Eh Nothing much. What 'bout you?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nothing just came online
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinty/10 LAV!! GIRLY!
dont rlly care to give intro to u
dont rlly care to give intro to u
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 Didn't get the chance to reply Ryder came..
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yeah, I am more important
Fair enough cause I could care less
Fair enough cause I could care less
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinty/10 Nobody cares
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 About you? Yeah
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―