Let's Chat!
Any Ravenclaw willing to room with me???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I can't blame you, I'd be excited too.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Your signature brings back memories…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |