OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah. :lol: I’m part of the group heading to bed soon. XD though I’ll go for the night now since I want to finish Hairspray.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:21 Yeah. :lol: I’m part of the group heading to bed soon. XD though I’ll go for the night now since I want to finish Hairspray.
Alr! Night, Avery! Sweet dreams as well! Cya tomorrow <3

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:20 i love how there's like a cycle of people like shifts. There'll be a group saying goodnight and immediately someone's like "good morning everyone!!! :3"
I think I'm at the night shift lol, but I don't go to sleep yet, I have class and then homework, I'll go to sleep in like 2-3 hours :crylaugh:

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna be one of those people going to bed soon-

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s the best feeling when someone seems as excited for a thread as you are!!! I’m about to do a thread with someone and she seems so happy about it and it makes me happy because I am really looking forward to it!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Same. I love it when some ACTUALLY wants to do a thread with me! Which reminds me we have to finish that thread its been tugging at me for ages now.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:57
Same. I love it when some ACTUALLY wants to do a thread with me! Which reminds me we have to finish that thread its been tugging at me for ages now.
Haha no worries I’m in the middle of testing so I don’t have much time for replying, this summer I’m going to back date threads like crazy!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 03:04
Tina Carille wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:57
Same. I love it when some ACTUALLY wants to do a thread with me! Which reminds me we have to finish that thread its been tugging at me for ages now.
Haha no worries I’m in the middle of testing so I don’t have much time for replying, this summer I’m going to back date threads like crazy!
Same! Im also in the middle of testing but i'm writing a reply now. And summer, I'm going to do SO MUCH catching up people better be ready.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 02:57
Same. I love it when some ACTUALLY wants to do a thread with me! Which reminds me we have to finish that thread its been tugging at me for ages now.
I want to do threads with people I just take a hot minute to reply

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Fr that is actually SO REAL. Like I love writing threads and doing stuff but it takes me so long to reply it's crazy! I gotta go to be now! Its 10:10 pm rn ok goodnight!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."