OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:04 Ackkk my hands are cramping up, I just wrote a whole lot of research for Spanish after taking a whole test!
Hope you feel better!

OOC Let's Chat!
Okay finally done Blairโ€™s ency so Iโ€™m going to index her now

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18
Okay finally done Blairโ€™s ency so Iโ€™m going to index her now
Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Verse 1
Itโ€™s crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me

Something broke inside, now I canโ€™t breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโ€™t lose,
But Iโ€™m done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโ€™m the fire you canโ€™t control a bit

Oh, you thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโ€™m rising from the pain you madeโ€”
Watch me turn your light to shade

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโ€™s your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ€”
Now Iโ€™m not afraid

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21 Verse 1
Itโ€™s crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me

Something broke inside, now I canโ€™t breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโ€™t lose,
But Iโ€™m done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโ€™m the fire you canโ€™t control a bit

Oh, you thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโ€™m rising from the pain you madeโ€”
Watch me turn your light to shade

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโ€™s your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ€”
Now Iโ€™m not afraid

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
Yay... Bye now thoo

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21 Verse 1
Itโ€™s crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me

Something broke inside, now I canโ€™t breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโ€™t lose,
But Iโ€™m done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโ€™m the fire you canโ€™t control a bit

Oh, you thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโ€™m rising from the pain you madeโ€”
Watch me turn your light to shade

Prechorus
Now youโ€™re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโ€™s your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโ€™d fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ€”
Now Iโ€™m not afraid

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโ€™re a traiiiiitor,
Didnโ€™t give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโ€™m not going to let you blind me
Youโ€™re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18
Okay finally done Blairโ€™s ency so Iโ€™m going to index her now
Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?
Oh yes!! I thought know one knows

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:26
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18
Okay finally done Blairโ€™s ency so Iโ€™m going to index her now
Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?
Oh yes!! I thought know one knows
I read a few of the gossip girl books. Although I don't have the money to buy them on my Kindle. I want to watch the show soooo bad!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
:eyebrow: