Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson Ima owl you right now!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
I have 11 days of actual school left and 13-14 days including finals. . .
I get to spend time with one of my besties this summer at my lake house a couple days after my school gets out and it feels so far away!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:08 I have 11 days of actual school left and 13-14 days including finals. . .I get to spend time with one of my besties this summer at my lake house a couple days after my school gets out and it feels so far away!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
Let's Chat!
Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long timeLotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
I miss hullo all
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long timeLotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
I miss hullo all
Let's Chat!
(Laurieโs new account btw)Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:21Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long timeLotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
I miss hullo all
Good luck!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
*blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Wow, thatโs some loud music!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Let's Chat!
I did see that and welcome backBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:23(Laurieโs new account btw)Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:21Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long timeLotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
I miss hullo all
Good luck!