OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:54 :cheers:
Rosie!!!! Writing the birthday party rn.
Laasya!!! Yayyy!!! I need to reply soon...
Okay! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:58 How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?
I am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:41 *sighs in trig*
:shock2:
:wise:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55 Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.
Maddy! Wassup? :cute:
Nothing jst chilling. wbu?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:00
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:58 How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?
I am good, wbu?
Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:00
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:58 How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?
I am good, wbu?
Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.
YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating Vlad ^^

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:41 *sighs in trig*
:shock2:
:wise:
Trust me there's far worse than trig in this world 😓 just wait for if you ever have to work with mass importation of spreadsheet databases

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55 Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.
Maddy! Wassup? :cute:
Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Reading Front Desk.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:02
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:00
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:58 How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?
I am good, wbu?
Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.
YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating Vlad ^^
Yooo Vlad! Good to see ya, what will I be calling you after?