OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:49 *sighs with Colin* I wish you luck, I've done a bit of trig and it makes me want to claw my eyes out!

Cassie, that's great! Hope you enjoy the tea!

Madeline, I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're amazing too, and great opportunities are ahead!
thank you! <3
btw I know some trig, I just can't memorize the formulas... have to check them up every time I use them!
Hi Emmeline!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:49 *sighs with Colin* I wish you luck, I've done a bit of trig and it makes me want to claw my eyes out!
Right? So much fun!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:49 *sighs with Colin* I wish you luck, I've done a bit of trig and it makes me want to claw my eyes out!
Right? So much fun!!!
The best! *cries in a corner*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
:cheers:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:54 :cheers:
Rosie!!!! Writing the birthday party rn.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:54 :cheers:
Rosie!!!! Writing the birthday party rn.
Laasya!!! Yayyy!!! I need to reply soon...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55 Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.
Maddy! Wassup? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:41 *sighs in trig*
:shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone