OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:29
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!
thank you! our school is going to take us to Disney for a day in a bit over two weeks!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:31
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:29
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!
thank you! our school is going to take us to Disney for a day in a bit over two weeks!
Oh my gosh, that's actually so so cool!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows yep! I can't wait!!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again. :lol:
*Nod nod!*

I don't miss any maths or science :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs in trig*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
my mom just got me a cup of milktea as a reward for my wonderful performance in History!!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I auditioned for Disney bro but couldn't make it sadly, but makes sense cause the competitors against me were sooooo gooooddd

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:46 I auditioned for Disney bro but couldn't make it sadly, but makes sense cause the competitors against me were sooooo gooooddd
Hi Madeline! I'm sorry to hear that... you're sure to make it in the future!! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs with Colin* I wish you luck, I've done a bit of trig and it makes me want to claw my eyes out!

Cassie, that's great! Hope you enjoy the tea!

Madeline, I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're amazing too, and great opportunities are ahead!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant