How Well Known Are You On HiO?

489123538519749/10 He was thinking bout life problems which made me think too

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Ohhh

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 srry
Im usually a lot bubblier and more cheerful today I just dont feel like myself

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 I feel you...
I've seen the "cheerfu" you tho...

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:05 100/10 I feel you...
I've seen the "cheerful" you tho...

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
817727262626626262727636262662727270/10 LAV!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3502635792359813890139759031/10 LAV!! I mean.... LILY!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
72727276363626264747820/10 wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
89634095845878931275893795/10 nothing I'm bored to waiting for someone to rp with