OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:39
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:02
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:00 :wow:
ZEPH!!!!
Heeeyyyyyy
How are ya?

@Joseph Sims Hey there!
Busy this week :P

Hiyah @Joseph Sims

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Mi amigooo Zephyyyyy :wow:
*pulls Zephyr into snugfest*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyyaaa Lily :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lily and Joseph

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
My ex-friend’s lil sis is coming over, bye everyone! @Lily Clarke I think you remember….

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:50 *bonks Hanini Panini with squishy blackpink hammer* :happy: got one from who knows where lol
*gasps* *summons water guns*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Update: Last night I got ready for bed, and I decided to check for the cast list one last time before actually going to sleep, and what do you know, it came out!
I got the minor role that I got called back for and ensemble

Normally I love ensemble, but I'm confused about it this time because it is a straight play and there are normally not 10 people ensembles in those. To get even crazier, they also said the ensemble would be singing and dancing. To my knowledge no one there tried out for a musical... :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Who else is bored?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯