Let's Chat!
MADDY, DONT YOU DARE LISTEN TO HIMMRyder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:05Not a word out of youMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04AYYYY I THINK I KNOW ONE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04 Fine...so James Potter used to call Lily in the Marauders fanfics! A very common nickname to Lily. There are 2 just so you know
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:06CHECK UR OWL!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:05Not a word out of youMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04AYYYY I THINK I KNOW ONE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04 Fine...so James Potter used to call Lily in the Marauders fanfics! A very common nickname to Lily. There are 2 just so you know
MADDY, DONT YOU DARE LISTEN TO HIMM
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah i did!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:07Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:06CHECK UR OWL!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:05Not a word out of youMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04AYYYY I THINK I KNOW ONE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:04 Fine...so James Potter used to call Lily in the Marauders fanfics! A very common nickname to Lily. There are 2 just so you know
MADDY, DONT YOU DARE LISTEN TO HIMM
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey! Me and Madeline need two more people, preferably boys….anyone interested?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
For what?Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:08 Hey! Me and Madeline need two more people, preferably boys….anyone interested?
Let's Chat!
BRO THATS TOOOO SWEEEETTTTLily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:07Yeah i did!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:07Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:06CHECK UR OWL!!
MADDY, DONT YOU DARE LISTEN TO HIMM
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ikr?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:09BRO THATS TOOOO SWEEEETTTTLily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:07Yeah i did!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:07
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well, i gtg I have basketball. brb in like 2 hrs?Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:10Ikr?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:09BRO THATS TOOOO SWEEEETTTT
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah I am gonna be back at 2 hours as well...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:10Well, i gtg I have basketball. brb in like 2 hrs?Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:10Ikr?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ALRIGHT CYA THEN!Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:11Yeah I am gonna be back at 2 hours as well...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:10Well, i gtg I have basketball. brb in like 2 hrs?Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:10Ikr?
CHAOS OUT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles