OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
HEYO GIRLY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
HEYO GIRLY
Hey Gurl.. whatcha doin'?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
LAV!!!!
BRIARRRR!!!!!!!! HRU????
Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar :(
You?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
HEYO GIRLY
Hey Gurl.. whatcha doin'?
Planning with IC czn and bestie

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
LAV!!!!
BRIARRRR!!!!!!!! HRU????
Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar :(
You?
It feels weird for me as well.... I was bout to call ya Laurie....
I am good!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:37 Helloo
LAV!!!!
BRIARRRR!!!!!!!! HRU????
Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar :(
You?
It feels weird to call you Briar..

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
Mischief 2.0? What’s that?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 29 Apr 2026, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles