OOC Let's Chat!

Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..


Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Greetings, o Grendel tamer of Hogwarts!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..


Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Pleased to meet you to dear

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:14
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:13 Helloo~~
Hi Delilah
Hi Blair. By the way I'm absolutely jealous of your ency. I'm still working on mine. Everyone is so great at coding.

she moves like the tide โ€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
*rolls in* hello HiO !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brook! Hiii

she moves like the tide โ€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! Back from the airport. ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:17
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:14
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:13 Helloo~~
Hi Delilah
Hi Blair. By the way I'm absolutely jealous of your ency. I'm still working on mine. Everyone is so great at coding.
Thank you! And dont be jealous I used to be jealous of peoples ency but I got the hang of it after a while!

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Soooooo sleepyโ€ฆalmost time for bed! And hair done, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:36 Soooooo sleepyโ€ฆalmost time for bed! And hair done, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!
Nice!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:17
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..


Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Pleased to meet you to dear
Looking forward to getting to know you all :cheers: