OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav certainly is a pleasant teenager...

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Laasya!!! I'm back, but leaving again!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm scared. My surgery is on Monday :shock2: :fear:

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 17:41 I'm scared. My surgery is on Monday :shock2: :fear:
You got this girl! <3 I'll be praying for you!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 17:42
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 17:41 I'm scared. My surgery is on Monday :shock2: :fear:
You got this girl! <3 I'll be praying for you!
Thanks Av

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 17:41 I'm scared. My surgery is on Monday :shock2: :fear:
What happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 17:41 I'm scared. My surgery is on Monday :shock2: :fear:
Everything will be alright <3 Don't think about the worst that could happen. I'll be praying for ya <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Delilah! Do you mind if I ask what is it for? Also, your name just reminded me of my old friend at swimming :horror:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
It's actually rather complicated. Technically I've got cubital tunnel syndrome which is typically a nerve pinched in your elbow however mine is a different case. Rather than my nerve being pinched it pops back and forth across my elbow and occasionally pinches when i stretch/bend my elbow which causes me sharp pains

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore