OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:23
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:22

Laurie came back?!
Yeah as Briar
Ahhhh okay
I really liked the highlighted letters! Only a few people noticed though! Any first year Ravenclaw willing to room with Briar?
I would, as a second year, possibly! What dorm are you in?
Wait, there’s a sign up? Couldn’t really find it…
Thanks for everything everyone and Solomon Lear! I actually liked the name Briar for a long time!
But you’ll still have to deal with me insufferably talking about music! :wink3:
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 28 Apr 2026, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:44
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:23

Yeah as Briar
Ahhhh okay
I really liked the highlighted letters! Only a few people noticed though! Any first year Ravenclaw willing to room with Briar?
I would, as a second year, possibly! What dorm are you in?
Wait, there’s a sign up? Couldn’t really find it…
It’s not a sign up, you just read the descriptions and choose

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:44
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:23

Yeah as Briar
Ahhhh okay
I really liked the highlighted letters! Only a few people noticed though! Any first year Ravenclaw willing to room with Briar?
I would, as a second year, possibly! What dorm are you in?
Wait, there’s a sign up? Couldn’t really find it…
Thanks for everything everyone and Solomon Lear! I actually liked the name Briar for a long time!
But you’ll still have to deal with me insufferably talking about music! :wink3:
Wish I could tho... BTW F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Is this my new thread group... instead of owling.. like I did to Laurie We can text here!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:23
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:22
Solomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:19
So, to clarify, you were not aware that it was Laurie who returned and you were legitimately confused?
Laurie came back?!
Yeah as Briar
Ahhhh okay
I really liked the highlighted letters! Only a few people noticed though! Any first year Ravenclaw willing to room with Briar?
I wasn't there when you did that. I was getting dressed

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye! Meet you guys after either two hours or 15!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:49 Bye! Meet you guys after either two hours or 15!
Bye Briar... Once again, Glad you're back.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:49 Bye! Meet you guys after either two hours or 15!
Byee!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Heading to lunch, see y'all later!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:58 Heading to lunch, see y'all later!!!
Bye Rosalyn!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
About to board the plane, bye everyone!