Let's Chat!
Oh really? You are nothing if not chaotic....Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:37I see what ye did there! Welcome back!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Milica Vranekova wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:35 Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!![]()
Mois? Chaos? Never!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I agree with yaLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:38Oh really? You are nothing if not chaotic....Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:37I see what ye did there! Welcome back!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Milica Vranekova wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:35 Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!![]()
Mois? Chaos? Never!
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke Do ya wanna do that big rp with many people?
I'll be creating a thread in the great hall and anyone can give their names up...
I'll be creating a thread in the great hall and anyone can give their names up...
Let's Chat!
And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soonLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
Let's Chat!
Well, great news. In spite of the confusion, Laurie is in this thread as Briar, her new account.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soonLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:50SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soonLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
Click to sign up for fun!Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:40 @Lily Clarke Do ya wanna do that big rp with many people?
I'll be creating a thread in the great hall and anyone can give their names up...
Let's Chat!
*shivers* Lore...Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:32Whoa. Safe journeys Sya!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30In an airport terminal rn….Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?
No worries! We've got a spell for that!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:31 Hi Colin, causing any chaos today? And thanks for the help with that table, #clutz over here!![]()
Chaos? I really do need to work on the backlog of Colin lore!
*Stares at influx of replies and solos that need done*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS Lol she confused me with that lolLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:50SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soonLily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42Was she nice?Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
Let's Chat!
Yeah I knew that
LAURIEE IS BACK!!!!
LAURIEE IS BACK!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
