OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
I see what ye did there! Welcome back!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:35 Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!
:evil:

Mois? Chaos? Never!
Oh really? You are nothing if not chaotic....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
I see what ye did there! Welcome back!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:35 Colin and chaos in the same sentence? Who would've thought!
:evil:

Mois? Chaos? Never!
Oh really? You are nothing if not chaotic....
I agree with ya

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke Do ya wanna do that big rp with many people?

I'll be creating a thread in the great hall and anyone can give their names up...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....
And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soon
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, great news. In spite of the confusion, Laurie is in this thread as Briar, her new account.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:37 I was reading a bit a lot in this Chat….who is Laurie?
Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....
And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soon
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:50
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40

Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....
And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soon
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:40 @Lily Clarke Do ya wanna do that big rp with many people?

I'll be creating a thread in the great hall and anyone can give their names up...
Click to sign up for fun! <3

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:28

Owooooo!


:wolf:
Hey Colin
Ayo Laasya!! What's going on in here today?
In an airport terminal rn….
Whoa. Safe journeys Sya! :green_heart:
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:31 Hi Colin, causing any chaos today? And thanks for the help with that table, #clutz over here!
No worries! We've got a spell for that! :biggrin:

Chaos? I really do need to work on the backlog of Colin lore!
*shivers* Lore...

*Stares at influx of replies and solos that need done*

:sleepy:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:50
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:40

Laurie was a second year Slytherin! She deactivated a couple days ago!
Was she nice?
Great!! Music lover, drawing lover, and a great listener...... I miss her a lot.....
And a great song writer but can we stop talking about her this is bringing back memories it’s to soon
Laurie if you ever reed this I Salute you
SHE IS BACKKKK!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS Lol she confused me with that lol

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I knew that
LAURIEE IS BACK!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."