Let's Chat!
Sure!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Briar.. I'm glad ur backBriar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:50WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND YEAR YAAYYYYJulia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49YAYAYAY!! I love the pfp!!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:46Yeah! Laasya knew, we were just kidding around!
Let's Chat!
I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Can ya owl me the link to your song??Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Let's Chat!
You're so lucky! I wish I could listen to your song!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That’s amazing! Hope you’re better now.Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Just landed at Doha now.
Let's Chat!
NO WAY!!!!! YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Because of privacy reasons, no, unfortunately.Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:20Can ya owl me the link to your song??Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Amazing! But I'm so used to calling u Laurie bruhhBriar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:22Because of privacy reasons, no, unfortunately.Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:20Can ya owl me the link to your song??Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire