OOC Let's Chat!

I'm in history and our teacher is giving us an essay...which is fine, I love writing, but it's like weirdly split up and so much reading to do for it...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17 And…..I have to go back to making an ency.
well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17 And…..I have to go back to making an ency.
well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
I'm great.. You know that Laurie left... I checked yesterday

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17 And…..I have to go back to making an ency.
well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17 And…..I have to go back to making an ency.
well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
I'm great.. You know that Laurie left... I checked yesterday
Isn't briar laurie's new account?! YAAAY LAURIE'S BACK

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:44
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17

well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:37
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:17

well, good luck!!! Last time's was good!
Hey lily...
Hiya Lav! Hru?
I'm great.. You know that Laurie left... I checked yesterday
Isn't briar laurie's new account?! YAAAY LAURIE'S BACK

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OMG really!!!!!! YAY!!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:40 Hello!!


Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:50
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:32 LILS!!! LAASYA!!
Hru? :cute:
Did you know Laurie too?
Aren't you laurie's new account?!
Yeah! Laasya knew, we were just kidding around!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:46
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:40 Hello!!


Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:50
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:32 LILS!!! LAASYA!!
Hru? :cute:
Did you know Laurie too?
Aren't you laurie's new account?!
Yeah! Laasya knew, we were just kidding around!
YAYAYAY!! I love the pfp!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi people

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝