OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!
Oooo!! Nice!! What color??

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!
Oooo!! Nice!! What color??
So, I'm naturally a dirty-blonde, and I'm going to go a lighter blonde!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:24
Emmeline Harris wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!
Oooo!! Nice!! What color??
So, I'm naturally a dirty-blonde, and I'm going to go a lighter blonde!!!
Cool!! Have fun!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!
ooh it's the day already? (I forgot the exact date) CONGRATS!!! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline-Thank you so much, I hope I do!!!

Cassie-THANKS!!! <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: :cheers:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hio!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Hio!
Morning Delilah!!!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:14 Hi Rosie and Lily! hru?
I am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Delilah, how did you sleep?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Doing great, a bit sleepy though..
Hi Delilah!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:33 Hi Delilah, how did you sleep?
Eh not to well. It was storming and the tornado sirens were goin off. Wasn't really a great day for me yesterday anyway and that made it worse.

Hi Cassie!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore