OOC Let's Chat!

Guys play my game please? In Games Room

"Counting"

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:12 Does anyone want to rp with Briar?
Could I?
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:37 Heyyy all! Question-do we think that it'd be rude if I messaged someone a semi-ultimatum?
Background(no name-drops), I was planning to room with this girl earlier in the year. She hasn't been very active, we've talked about rooming, and she hasn't signed up or reached out in months. So, I really want to do some dorm RPing, and I'm planning on putting out a request soon, but wanted to give her 1 more week to sign up or reach back out. Is that rude, or no?
Not rude at all! If she is the one who isn’t responding. I say go ahead!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
good evening!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Cassie!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:02 good evening!
Evening Cassie!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosie and Lily! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I love AHS

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Ooh What's gonna happen?
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|