OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:44 :bye: *goes back into inactivity for 2 hours cause lunch just ended :sob: *
JULES!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, 1234 posts :biggrin:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:00 Hey guys, 1234 posts :biggrin:
Yayayayy! Congrats!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 28 Apr 2026, 11:09, edited 3 times in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
HEY BRIAR!!! WELCOME TO THE FAM! If you ever need anything or wanna RP my owls are always open!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Hey Briar!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!

And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
*chuckles darkly*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:02 Hey All! Briar just got validated. I want to get to know all of you! Honestly, I love rp sites. Also, looking forward to interacting with you! Love, Briar
Hey Briar!! :biggrin:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:23 Gooooood morning, everybody! I have returned from the dark depths of rest!

And welcome Briar(Briar, Rosie, I see potential connection), it’s so amazing to have you!!! My owls are always open if you need anything!!!!!
Morning Rosalyn!! How did your sleep go?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9