OOC Let's Chat!

Morning hio!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, Lily! Hope you slept well! I’m getting ready to go to bed soon!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:31 Morning, Lily! Hope you slept well! I’m getting ready to go to bed soon!
Hope you sleep well!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
okayyyy just sent *counts on fingers* THREE owls, now all i need to do is to edit my index registration and I'm all good for a bit!!!!

*rejoices in the feeling of liberty one obtains from completing tasks*

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you so much, Silas!

Cass, thanks for the owl! And good luck with your index, you can let me know if you have any questions!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:40 okayyyy just sent *counts on fingers* THREE owls, now all i need to do is to edit my index registration and I'm all good for a bit!!!!

*rejoices in the feeling of liberty one obtains from completing tasks*
Exciting!

Also, feel free to reach out to me with any questions too, I’m one of the staff members who approve those ^^


Hi Ellie!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii! How are you, Ellie?

Also, I’M GETTING MY IRL HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!! I physically can’t express how truly excited I am through this typing!!!!!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:47 Hiii! How are you, Ellie?

Also, I’M GETTING MY IRL HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!! I physically can’t express how truly excited I am through this typing!!!!!!!!!
That’s cool!! Enjoy

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:47 Hiii! How are you, Ellie?

Also, I’M GETTING MY IRL HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!! I physically can’t express how truly excited I am through this typing!!!!!!!!!
That’s cool!! Enjoy
Thank you!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|