Profile picture rating
9/10 pretty cute, ever so slightly misty
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Profile picture rating
9.5/10 I love the emotions it shows!!
-Dido Bleaklane |
Profile picture rating
9/10 Very Very Pretty!!!
Profile picture rating
7/10!!
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Profile picture rating
9/10 so pretty!!
Profile picture rating
10/10, I like the pose !
| ⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯 ⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺 |
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬 ●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════● |
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅ WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆ |
Profile picture rating
9/10 very pretty!
My current pfp is for Kennedy’s second year but I don’t know if I love it
My current pfp is for Kennedy’s second year but I don’t know if I love it
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Profile picture rating
10/10 Very Pretty!