Profile picture rating

9/10 pretty cute, ever so slightly misty

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 I love the emotions it shows!!

-Dido Bleaklane

Profile picture rating
9/10 Very Very Pretty!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Profile picture rating
7/10!!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

Profile picture rating
9/10 so pretty!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10, I like the pose !

⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯
⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬
●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════●
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅
WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆

Profile picture rating
10/10 very elegant, reminds me of Tom Riddle a bit :wow:

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
9/10 very pretty!
My current pfp is for Kennedy’s second year but I don’t know if I love it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Profile picture rating
10/10 i for one think it’s rlly pretty!! I think you should keep it :)

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 Very Pretty!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|