OOC Let's Chat!

*watches with gummy bears*

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:12 Emmi!!! :cute:

Why the grumpy expression? :love:
I'm more suspicious than I am grumpy, pet ^^
Suspicious?? Of me!? :shock2:

But I'm the least sus one here!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Oh Colin, you're adorable when you're trying to be innocent! :cute:
Ah! That's because it's totally true!:D

*puts arm around Emmi*

I'm glad you can see I'm innocent!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Night Lily!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:39 Night guys.....
Night Lils!!

OOC Let's Chat!
*Shivers*

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:12 Emmi!!! :cute:

Why the grumpy expression? :love:
I'm more suspicious than I am grumpy, pet ^^
Suspicious?? Of me!? :shock2:

But I'm the least sus one here!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Oh Colin, you're adorable when you're trying to be innocent! :cute:
Ah! That's because it's totally true!:D

*puts arm around Emmi*

I'm glad you can see I'm innocent!
I shall reserve judgement until it's proven, pet!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm backkk

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
*makes hot choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
BREE!!! :wow: