OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks. If we're doing an RP though, better be ready for my chaos-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
lol I love chaos

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Wouldn't be H.io without it!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
lol yup! My character might be a bit shy and reserved at first but I think chaos would do her good. I’m also hoping to get her to be a little chaotic herself at some point.

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I'ma say gn now before I forget to say it by passing out while watching the show. Gn guys! <3

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning H.io

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff