OOC Let's Chat!

I just remembered and noticed, lol It is

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice maybe my character is secretly connected to your character's mom lol

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
You up to anything among the site or so? Oh my god, that'd be crazy- Nah, with the fact I'm also now getting a cousin if it works through index. Basically lore we're going for is that one of her pure-blood sisters didn't like her marriage with Taiki's father and didn't have contact since until Taiki and the person came into contact at Hogwarts, finding out their cousins from similar family histories and that. Idrk, we just rolling with it cause it makes sense.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 01:51 You up to anything among the site or so? Oh my god, that'd be crazy- Nah, with the fact I'm also now getting a cousin if it works through index. Basically lore we're going for is that one of her pure-blood sisters didn't like her marriage with Taiki's father and didn't have contact since until Taiki and the person came into contact at Hogwarts, finding out their cousins from similar family histories and that. Idrk, we just rolling with it cause it makes sense.
Not really anything specifc rn, just been getting situated in the site, what about you? Ooo that sounds like a really good story

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Idk. Had an RP with Ryu and this other person but she never responded, me and them just kinda left on read. I just hope it works.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m the head of index on my staff account so feel free to reach out if you want to run any details by me first or have any questions! Otherwise, it can be worked out with any index member in the index re-application thread too. ^^
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 02:17 Hihi <3
Hellooo

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 02:33 I’m the head of index on my staff account so feel free to reach out if you want to run any details by me first or have any questions! Otherwise, it can be worked out with any index member in the index re-application thread too. ^^
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 02:17 Hihi <3
Hellooo
Thanks! I'm just waiting for the other person to write out her whole thing and that, taking she's new. Gonna see where I could make it to where both our back stories make sense.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 02:25 Idk. Had an RP with Ryu and this other person but she never responded, me and them just kinda left on read. I just hope it works.
Oh, hopefully you get a response. If you ever want to RP together I’d be up for it. I hope it works out for you both

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde