OOC Let's Chat!

Not me-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
hii yall! I'm bored

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya! I'm on a merged call while watching a show-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hru love multi-tasking-

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Don't want to go to school cause of school PSSAs, hbu? Same

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hope it goes well, I also don't want to go to school but I'm sick so probably won't go anyway-

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Dang, hope you feel better <3

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
No problem.
You coincidentally have the same last name as my character's mom, lol. Check my bio if you don't know/didn't already.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
lol, I didn't know that's a cool coincidence

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde