OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
Do what you like.....
And I love you as well, just take care of yourself.

And don't break the walls.... You will get hurt

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44

My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...
Same here, Lav, same here.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45

As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...
Same here, Lav, same here.....
<3 :'(

Well I'm here for you Lily and Laurie... I'll go through any hardships if it benefits you guys, because you are the friends I couldn't have irl..

LOVE YOU GUYS!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Let it all out Laurie.

You are an amazing person and deserve way better friends.

Some people really are horrible…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52

Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...
Same here, Lav, same here.....
<3 :'(

Well I'm here for you Lily and Laurie... I'll go through any hardships if it benefits you guys, because you are the friends I couldn't have irl..

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love you too, Lav!! I will do the same for you and everyone who is close to me.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I’m back. And I cut some ties.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
Good!! That's like the Laurie I know...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
That’s great! Hope you get better <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
I saw your messages earlier. I wish you luck! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.