OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
I feel like they tend to come in waves
Yes but normally it’s just new people who don’t like the site recently it’s been older people as well

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Deactivation can be the right decision for some. I had a former character on hio before Simon and got so stuck with her. I don’t regret my decision at all

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:12 Deactivation can be the right decision for some. I had a former character on hio before Simon and got so stuck with her. I don’t regret my decision at all
I just get bored of being on one character. I cannot have all of my attention span for SEVEN straight years on one character, much less an inpc.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
Sry Cassie I have no idea
Congrats btw which ability??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:45
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
Sry Cassie I have no idea
Congrats btw which ability??
Charmer! it's alright

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:45
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
Sry Cassie I have no idea
Congrats btw which ability??
Charmer! it's alright
Oo I was also planning on applying for the charmer ability... Do you mind if I have a look at your application for an idea??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:50
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:45
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
Sry Cassie I have no idea
Congrats btw which ability??
Charmer! it's alright
Oo I was also planning on applying for the charmer ability... Do you mind if I have a look at your application for an idea??
ofc not, it's currently the newest application!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:50
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:45
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
Sry Cassie I have no idea
Congrats btw which ability??
Charmer! it's alright
Oo I was also planning on applying for the charmer ability... Do you mind if I have a look at your application for an idea??
ofc not, it's currently the newest application!
Ok tsymm

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:42 hi all! does anyone know when last year's Autumn Ball took place? (which month) I'm planning backdate club activities...

also, my ability got approved!
bump! is there anyone who knows... <3
@Melissa Blake ur welcome!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball