Let's Chat!
NOOOO LaurieLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.Reducio
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
And most importantly,
Reducio@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien union
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward
*tacklesnugs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs him back*Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:21NOOOO LaurieLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.Reducio
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
And most importantly,
Reducio@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?![]()
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien unionso sorry haven't found da time to work on your reply :<
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward![]()
*tacklesnugs*
Thanks a lot, it means the world.
And believe me, i will return.
Thanks to everyone who bid me farewell. I’ll miss you more, and i hope that my new character (whenever I’m ready to make him or her) enjoys as much as Laurie did here.
Let's Chat!
Will miss you Laurie!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:38*tacklesnugs him back*Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:21NOOOO LaurieLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.Reducio
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
And most importantly,
Reducio@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?![]()
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien unionso sorry haven't found da time to work on your reply :<
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward![]()
*tacklesnugs*
Thanks a lot, it means the world.
And believe me, i will return.
Thanks to everyone who bid me farewell. I’ll miss you more, and i hope that my new character (whenever I’m ready to make him or her) enjoys as much as Laurie did here.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Will miss you @Laurie Holmes
I just made a pack of 20 trading cards but each card is of an ice cream type like sorbet, gelato, cone, etc
I just made a pack of 20 trading cards but each card is of an ice cream type like sorbet, gelato, cone, etc
Let's Chat!
Aww Laurie!!
*super snugs!*
No matter what's going on at the moment, you'll always have Hufflepuff's number one snuggler in your corner!
*super snugs!*
No matter what's going on at the moment, you'll always have Hufflepuff's number one snuggler in your corner!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Oof! Once I was rollerblading and fell. I ripped a hole in my mouth and refused to get stitches cause SCARY! I watched MLP well it happened and everything was fine in the end. I get you girl! If you need to get stitches watch a childhood show or a show tounreally love while doing it! Then demand ice cream afterwords!!!! Good luck and best wishes!Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I hope you're feeling well now, Winter. I got stitches like 6 times, ig, and it's quite painful when the stitches are new And yes, as flame said demand for buckets of ice creamWinter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry to hear that... hope your treatment goes quick and with little pain. and hope that you'll heal soon!Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
I once fell in the bathtub when I was four and got a huge cut in my chin. But I had a kind of Biological glue? (not sure of the name) so I escaped getting sewn. I had surgery once due to a bone fraction.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thanks guys, I’m still waiting for my turn, the bleeding is a lot less now, hopefully I don’t need stitches
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |