OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Lauriee, noo why tho....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Laurie!!! You are just gonna leave like this?? I am gonna miss you so freaking much!! Hope we will talk again...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Even tho I dont know you much, bye Laurie

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
Even tho I don't know you at all, Laurie, it's sad to see you leave. One day, we shall meet again, and hopefully that's on this site again. Take care of yourself Laurie and we'll always been here.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes I don't know what's happening to you, but I hope whatever you're going through, everything would get better soon and wish you the best of luck!

I'll definitely miss you. Hope to see you again on this site <3 Farewell!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LAURIE AND I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH!! <3 <3 <3 Please come back someday in the future and we'll make millions of threads together!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
I wish you the best out there and I'm also sorry for not finishing the rp reply but hopefully I'll have it done by the time you hopefully return

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Goodbye

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I normally cannot access this because of cloudfare, but I borrowed a computer for a few minutes to peak around, so, my issue is still very much real, of not having access.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Yo to yo!!! What’s cooking?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.