Let's Chat!
I rlly wanna sleep!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24yeah, i can feel you....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I'm so close to 400 posts!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Congrats in advance Now go and make that 400th post
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
congrats!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!! One post left…..
Let's Chat!
Same here.....Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:46I rlly wanna sleep!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24yeah, i can feel you....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:55Same here.....Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:46I rlly wanna sleep!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24yeah, i can feel you....






ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
This is my 400th post!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
And most importantly,
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
Let's Chat!
All the best Laurie.Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.Reducio
@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.
And most importantly,
Reducio@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.
And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?