Let's Chat!
I started watching TV instead, and told myself I’d do it tmr, chances are I will not and then I’ll fail my tests… oh wellSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 02:09Good luck getting things done!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:29I need more motivation for real life responsiblities, I didn't get any homework done because I've been wasting time on HioSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:25 I wrote three posts today but need more motivation! Or maybe it’s energy, ha![]()
On that note I should probably go and do actual stuff *sigh*
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Heyy Kaitlyn!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! How have you been?
Let's Chat!
Fine, you?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm alright. I've been pretty tired, but I'm (slowly) trying to work away at my backlog of posts. XD
Let's Chat!
Nice! Good luck!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:34I'm alright. I've been pretty tired, but I'm (slowly) trying to work away at my backlog of posts. XD
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:38Nice! Good luck!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:34I'm alright. I've been pretty tired, but I'm (slowly) trying to work away at my backlog of posts. XD
Let's Chat!
Unfortunately I am.... I am going to sit down, and complete at least 3 of them...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:40Thank you!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:38Nice! Good luck!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:34I'm alright. I've been pretty tired, but I'm (slowly) trying to work away at my backlog of posts. XDI'm thankfully not that behind.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Eep! Good luck!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:43Unfortunately I am.... I am going to sit down, and complete at least 3 of them...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:40Thank you!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:38Nice! Good luck!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:34I'm alright. I've been pretty tired, but I'm (slowly) trying to work away at my backlog of posts. XDI'm thankfully not that behind.