Let's Chat!
They're acting like me around their grandma, help-
Legit, they took a pink apron to go into full character like I'd do when asked if their grandma wanted to eat, took it off when off duty because she didn't want anything, and whispered to their grandma with a butterfly fan in their hand "You didn't hear this from me, but don't tell Lex I did this, they'd blackmail me with it for sure."
Like?
They're doing a good job though, XuX
Legit, they took a pink apron to go into full character like I'd do when asked if their grandma wanted to eat, took it off when off duty because she didn't want anything, and whispered to their grandma with a butterfly fan in their hand "You didn't hear this from me, but don't tell Lex I did this, they'd blackmail me with it for sure."
Like?

They're doing a good job though, XuX
Let's Chat!
Good luck getting things done!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:29I need more motivation for real life responsiblities, I didn't get any homework done because I've been wasting time on HioSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:25 I wrote three posts today but need more motivation! Or maybe it’s energy, ha![]()
On that note I should probably go and do actual stuff *sigh*
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Hehehe
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
:')
Let's Chat!
hehehehe?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morninnn Lily!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jose!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whatcha up to now?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Nothing.... Maybe turn you to a pygmy puff?Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 02:29Whatcha up to now?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |