Let's Chat!
me too! I'm a bit bored tho
@Bree Grey hhh I don't understand either..
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Ryu says this one a lot. Could moody fit part of my personality?
Let's Chat!
And then they ask me to "decipher what the artist was feeling/thinking then" What would you want me to say to the painting Les Demoiselles d'Avignon??Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:15me too! I'm a bit bored tho
@Bree Grey hhh I don't understand either..
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
@Bree Grey oh my... glad I don't need to answer questions like that
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
...
Let's Chat!
I wrote three posts today but need more motivation! Or maybe it’s energy, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Yeah!
Let's Chat!
I personally think the ENFP personality type would fit Taiki. Wouldn't you agree?
Look it up if you don't know what I mean
Look it up if you don't know what I mean
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I need more motivation for real life responsiblities, I didn't get any homework done because I've been wasting time on HioSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 01:25 I wrote three posts today but need more motivation! Or maybe it’s energy, ha
On that note I should probably go and do actual stuff *sigh*
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
@Taiki Ishii
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."