OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:08
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:37
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:07

I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..
oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.
Mine's pretty updated <3 I could help!
Even though I’m sooooo behind?
Yes!! <3
It would be a lot of work and headache but I’d appreciate the help!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:08
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:37
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08

oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.
Mine's pretty updated <3 I could help!
Even though I’m sooooo behind?
Yes!! <3
It would be a lot of work and headache but I’d appreciate the help!
Please owl meeee <3 :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK AVERY !!!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys ^^

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:41
GOOD LUCK AVERY !!!!!!
YES! Might have to make that bigger tho, werewolf bro!
GOOD LUCK AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, didn’t place. :)

I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win. :(

Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:57 Well, didn’t place. :)

I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win. :(

Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.
Good job Av :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:44 Hi guys ^^
Hiiiiiiiii

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooooo

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:13
Nova Astron wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:44 Hi guys ^^
Hiiiiiiiii
Simon, i'm up to Dinner at the Elderflower 2021! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP