Let's Chat!
It would be a lot of work and headache but I’d appreciate the help!Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:18Yes!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:08Even though I’m sooooo behind?Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:37Mine's pretty updatedSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:07
I still need to update my spells list and my thread tracker but I’m too lazy…..I could help!
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Please owl meeeeSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:21It would be a lot of work and headache but I’d appreciate the help!Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:18Yes!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:08Even though I’m sooooo behind?Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:37Mine's pretty updatedSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 15:08
oy, the thread tracker........I think I was updated through my second year or something and then noooooo. I don't know if I'll ever get that figured out.I could help!
![]()
Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK AVERY !!!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
YES! Might have to make that bigger tho, werewolf bro!
GOOD LUCK AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Well, didn’t place. 
I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win.
Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.
I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win.
Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good job AvAvery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:57 Well, didn’t place.
I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win.
Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiii
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Simon, i'm up to Dinner at the Elderflower 2021!