OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:41 Hey dude!
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:41 Hey dude!
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times
Hello again, Melissa!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:41 Hey dude!
Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times
Hello again, Melissa!
Heyy!! how's life!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:43

Wait, another second year! I don’t recall seeing you before, but how are you?
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times
Hello again, Melissa!
Heyy!! how's life!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47
I've always been here since joining 💀
Just haven't been as active recently, whether it's school or more recently helping Ryu through tough times
Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times
Hello again, Melissa!
Heyy!! how's life!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahh

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:47

Hey!! I know you I chatted with you a few times
Hello again, Melissa!
Heyy!! how's life!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahh
Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnX

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
It is so nice outside right now, its raining but you can still see blue sky. I'm now all wet but I don't regret it!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
It'd be nice to go out, rain or not. TnT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:53
Hello again, Melissa!
Heyy!! how's life!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahh
Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnX
Good luck from my side too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 19:04
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 18:54

Heyy!! how's life!
Could be better, taking all the stressful tests and PSSAs right now, but other than that, it's alright.
Oooo I have a match soon, so yeahh
Staying over with their grandma for once tonight too. I hope I don't mess up XnX
Good luck from my side too
Thanks!

I wish I had Takis right now.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu